Location in Salt Lake City, UT
Butler Hospitality is a rapidly growing company. We are devoted to providing the best service to our clients, guest, and employees. Working with Butler Hospitality is an opportunity to be a part of a company as it grows to its fullest potential. Working for Butler Hospitality is an opportunity to work with an inclusive, diverse, and tech driven company.
WHAT WE OFFER:
● Competitive pay plus tips. $16/hr plus tips
● Wide array of benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401k
● Room for growth
WHAT YOU DO:
● Delivers goods to guests and clients via bicycle or similar company approved mode of
● Interacts with the guest in a professional manner.
● Maintains cleanliness and sanitation at all times; performs opening and closing clean-up
● Occasionally assist with restaurant operations.
WHO YOU ARE:
● Familiarity with delivery practices and handling methods.
● Ability to work with minimal supervision and exercise good judgement
● Excellent customer service skills
● Authorized to work in the United States
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance
of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or
physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or
reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://butler.applytojob.com/apply/wcUjjp5XI5/Delivery-Person
Related Jobs (59)
Food Server – Nutrition Care Patient Service Representative on November 22, 2022 Full Time
Nutrition Care Patient Services Representative – Food Server on November 22, 2022 Full Time
Nutrition Care Sanitation/Tray Line Stocker (Dishwasher) on November 22, 2022 Full Time
Nutrition Care Patient Services Representative – Food Server – Evenings on November 22, 2022 Part Time
Nutrition Care Sanitation/Tray Line Stocker (Dishwasher) EVENINGS on November 22, 2022 Full Time