*This position is eligible for a $600 signing bonus ($300 paid to you after your 60th day of employment and the remaining $300 paid to you after 90th day of employment).
The shift engineer is responsible for shift coverage and general engineering maintenance during the overnight hours. Strong troubleshooting skills (electricity, plumbing, etc.) preferred.
Hyatt has a very competitive benefit package for colleagues, which may include:
- Complimentary or Discounted hotel room nights
- Unlimited colleague and friends & family discounted room rates
- Bereavement and jury duty pay
- Vacation, sick, new child leave
- Medical, dental and vision Insurance, discounted prescriptions
- 401(k) w/ match
- Direct deposit
- Complimentary colleague meals
- Complimentary parking
- Discounted ski pass (reimbursement to take place at conclusion of season)
- Opportunity for growth and advancement!
Global Care and Cleanliness Commitment/ COVID-19 safety procedures:
At Hyatt, our colleagues and guest safety and wellbeing is our priority. In order to protect our colleagues and guests, we have implemented safety procedures for each department.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations as applicable
- Daily Wellness Checks
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Hyatt is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
- Overnight shift availability
- Hotel engineering experience preferred
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://hyatt.taleo.net/careersection/10780/jobsearch.ftl?location=119560210089&organization=46360210089&src=CWS-1&searchExpand=false