F&B supervisory position responsible for leadership of all private & calendar event
experiences at Talisker Club. This position will plan & execute events at Tuhaye or Empire Pass as the
primary POC a well as the overall communication with each department within Talisker Club.
This leader is responsible for monitoring and maintaining food, beverage, and service quality through
accountability, leadership, communication and planning around Talisker Club lifestyle. This is a
leadership role with a “hands on approach” and may act as a Manager on Duty at any time in any
venue. This position helps to ensure successful daily execution, foster open channels of communication,
and display a positive approach.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITES:
• Responsible for controlling all aspects in the execution of event function.
• Effectively supervise the Event staff during all food and beverage service.
• Coordinating every aspect of the Event staff during all food and beverage service.
• Lead in the complete operation of the Event Department.
• Responsible for adhering to Club policies and procedures.
• Responsible for adhering to all liquor liability laws.
• Must assist/conduct all designated staff/pre-function meetings.
• Complete other duties as assigned by senior management.
• Must follow all details as described on Banquet Event Orders (BEO’s).
• Must be able to set tables to specifications, carry trays, and have excellent customer
• Complete banquet consumption sheets as designated by the Director.
• Attend department meetings and other company required trainings.
• Attend tastings and Pre-Con’s.
• Recruit and Hire on Call Banquet Staff.
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFCATIONS:
• Previous banquet leadership experience required, experience in a four-star/four-diamond hotel
or resort is strongly preferred.
• Must have and maintain current TIPS, ServSafe or equivalent alcohol training and food
• Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, holidays and evenings.
• Must have excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to multitask and portray a friendly demeanor in a fast-paced environment.
• Must consistently demonstrate a teamwork-oriented and positive attitude.
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and stand and walk for long periods of time, including the
• Must be able to walk, push, pull, stoop, bend and lift items of moderate weight.
WHERE TO APPLY:
Individuals who meet or exceed the established criteria as detailed in this posting are encouraged to
send their cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Note: Please mark: Event Captain.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.taliskerclub.com/careers/