Sorrel River Ranch is a Four Diamond luxury guest ranch located along the scenic Colorado River surrounded by 2,000-foot high cliffs, buttes and mesas. This exclusive 240-acre riverside oasis is 17 miles from Moab, 21 miles from Arches National Park and 43 miles from Canyonlands National Park.
We are currently seeking Food & Beverage Supervisor candidates. This is a year-round, full time permanent position.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meet and greet all customers where possible.
- Advise customers on all F&B choices and ensure the restaurant staff have similar product knowledge.
- Supervise all kitchen and dining room activities and ensure optimal quality of all production and coordinate with guests to maintain optimal level of customer satisfaction and analyze all customer requirements and provide efficient response.
- Assist with the training of restaurant staff including holding annual performance reviews
- Assist with maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety throughout
- Support other supervisors and colleagues at peak times and to undertake any operational duty which might be reasonably required, to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Collaborate with manager to review all employee performance and provide training to increase all performance and monitor all guest requests efficiently to achieve all customer objectives and maintain knowledge on all liquor regulations.
- Manage all storage supplies and assign staff in all requisition activities and evaluate all daily specials.
- Oversee all work in shift and restock all supplies at end of shift and perform regular inspections on all equipment and recommend required repairs.
- Ensure the Sorrel team are always well groomed and ready for work.
- Minimum of 2 years’ restaurant experience and knowledge about POS (point of sale) systems.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.sorrelriver.com/careers