Provide the guests, either on the phone or in person, with information and support in a professional and gracious manner. Receive and coordinate reservations and seating for daily and/or nightly service, all the while providing outstanding service to our guests along the way. Act as an advocate for the restaurant, be a creator of ridiculously personal experiences, and develop relationships with guests that will compel them to return.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Greet all restaurant guests, be knowledgeable about the area and provide information when asked.
- Provide fair and consistent seating of guests.
- Accurately handle paperwork, stock and tidy the host stand.
- Receive incoming calls, accurately book reservations for guests.
- Taking room service orders if applicable.
- Check floor and tables for accuracy and cleanliness, assist in bussing tables.
- Help servers by refilling beverages when needed.
- Perform other restaurant and customer service related requests for guests.
- We all wear multiple hats here at Kimpton. You may need to take on responsibilities outside of this job description at times, as we all do.
What You Bring
- Previous customer service or hospitality experience is preferred.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Able to learn, retain, and present product, menu and allergy information to guests.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn the restaurant point-of-sale system and reservation system.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, a real passion for hospitality, and you love crafting unique and memorable experiences for guests.
- Food Handler Certification (if applicable).
- Flexible schedule and are able to work weekends, nights, and holidays when needed.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.monaco-saltlakecity.com/