Food & Beverage Director
(Year-round) Full-time salaried position
Built in 1983, Park Meadows Country Club is the only private golf and social club located in the heart of Park City, Utah. This Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course is nestled in the exclusive Park Meadows neighborhood. Newly redesigned clubhouse, resort style pool, fitness center, and award-winning dining are just minutes from historic Main Street.
The Food & Beverage Director is responsible for all F&B front of house operations at the Clubhouse facility. This includes hiring, training, supervising, and evaluating all food and beverage staff, locker room staff, club events, and pool service staff, while upholding high standards in F&B operations.
Your main areas of priority will be:
● Scheduling, training, and supervising all F&B and Pool staff
● Monitoring and controlling Food and Beverage expenses and payroll
● Carefully supervising to help ensure proper service is being provided
● Bi-weekly payroll and service charge distribution
● Thorough understanding and maintenance of the Point-of-Sale system for all F&B outlets
• 4-year college degree required or industry training equivalent (required)
• At least 5 years of Food & Beverage management experience, with 2 years in senior management at a luxury resort or private club
• An in-depth knowledge of the following: food and beverage operations/training, resort/club operations, event planning, and social events
• Computer literacy/knowledgeable use of Excel, Word, and POS/Club Management software (required)
• Excellent interpersonal skills and team orientated
• Must maintain composure, professionalism and objectivity under pressure
• Ability to work well in a fast paced, stressful, high-pressure environment
• Must be effective at listening, understanding, and clarifying any concerns and issues raised by management, members, and guests.
• Flexible availability that includes holidays, evenings, weekends, and peak season
*Competitive Pay & Bonus Structure, Full Benefits package, and 401k option. Compensation based on Industry experience.
Park Meadows Country Club (PMCC) has a culture of positive teamwork and it is expected that all new employees will uphold and participate in that culture.
To apply, visit our website at parkmeadowscc.com – click the careers tab
Park Meadow Country Club participates in the E-verify program.