Assists facility department manager in the daily operation of the food production and service areas in the department.
- Entry Rate: $16.65 + depending on experience (+ 5% location differential – evaluated on an annual basis)
- Benefits Eligible: Yes (Health, Vision, & Dental Insurance, 401(K), education assistance, + many more)
- Shift Details: Full-Time, 40 hours/week
- Department: Culinary Services, Park City Hospital
Perks of Working for Intermountain
- Discounted transit / commuter pass
- Discounted Deer Valley Ski Resort tickets
- Meal discounts
- 24/7 on-site, state-of-the art fitness centers at many facilities (about $5 per month) including group fitness classes at select facilities
- Health and Wellness Programs including a Live Well Incentive Program
- 401(k) 2% for all caregivers with additional matching up to 4%
- Over 302,000 discount offers across 10,000 cities on everything from pizza, the zoo, movie tickets, car rentals, and hotels
- Education Assistance (must be benefits eligible)
- Tuition Loan Assistance for full-time caregivers (available for select positions), up to $3,000 per calendar year
- Education and Development Opportunities
- Employee Appreciation Events (including a yearly gift)
- Many facilities have full-service cafés, gift shops, and ATMs onsite
- CNA Scholarships and Tuition Assistance available for select certification (must be benefits eligible + employed by Intermountain Healthcare for 90 days) call 800-283-4550 (Option 2) or visit https://www.gwcu.org/CNAScholarship
- Cell Phone Discounts (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile)
- Discounted Lagoon Amusement Park Tickets
Perks of Living in the Wasatch Back
- 5% pay differential added for Heber and Park City Locations (evaluated yearly by job)
- Ice Castles in the winter
- Soldier Hollow Snow Tubing
- Provo Canyon (Deer Creek lake, Sundance, Bridal Vel Falls, three different zipline experiences)
- Heber Valley Railroad (themed train rides down beautiful Provo Canyon)
- Olympic Park in Park City
- Deer Valley, Park City, Canyons, and Sundance Ski Resorts
- Sundance Film Festival in Park City
- Swiss Days in Midway
- The Crater Hot Springs in Midway – soaking, snorkeling, and scuba diving (the only warm scuba diving destination in the continental U.S.)
- Downtown Park City (art community and shopping)
- The Zermatt and Homestead Resorts
Supervises at least 10 employees and/or has a high degree of independent responsibility (i.e. supervises at small facility without direct supervision).
Human Resources: Conducts and/or participates in performance reviews. Responsible for initial counseling of staff on performance issues.
Budget: Assists in department budget monitoring.
Administrative Responsibility: Spends at least 50% of time performing administrative/supervisory duties.
1. Works with Coordinators or Supervisor I in directing food service staff.
2. May interview, hire and train new staff.
3. Assists in training, coaching, and counseling staff.
4. Responsible for scheduling staff to ensure appropriate level of staffing and coverage for vacation and call-ins within allowed budget. Manages overtime and premium pay with budget.
5. Conducts and participates in team meetings.
6. May modify recipes and write menus for customer groups.
7. Evaluates product quality for taste, temperature, portion, and timely service. Takes corrective action when necessary.
8. Responsible for management of assigned department resources, which may include inventory management, cash handling, and/or staff resource management.
9. May plan and implement special projects.
10. May assist manager in evaluating and planning food service systems.
11. Ensures department food safety and sanitation standards are maintained.
12. Monitors equipment to ensure good/safe working order.
13. Leads by example and holds staff accountable to meet Intermountain standards.
14. Supervises smooth transition of shifts.
15. Keeps manager informed of issues/concerns.
16. Deals appropriately with customer service issues.
- Current Food Handler’s Permit as required by county
- ServSafe Certification required within 90 days of hire
- Three years related work experience
- Two years supervisory experience
- Computer and cashiering experience.
- Interact with patients and co-workers requiring the employee to verbally communicate information, as well as understand spoken information.
- Operate food service equipment or computer requiring the ability to move fingers and hands.
- See and read labels, monitors, and documents.
- Carry, push/pull, and walk while transporting food, supplies, and service equipment.
- Climb, squat, kneel, and lift to clean equipment and reach and retrieve food and supplies.
- Remain standing for long periods of time to perform work.
- Tolerate extremes in temperature such as performing work at a grill or in a refrigerator.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://imh.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/IntermountainCareers/job/Park-City-Hospital/Food-Service-Supervisor-II--Full-time-with-great-benefits-and-5--location-differential-_R17472?utm_source=Careers_Homepage&utm_medium=Redirect&utm_campaign=Search_Jobs
Related Jobs (42)
Food Server – Nutrition Care Patient Service Representative on November 22, 2022 Full Time
Nutrition Care Patient Services Representative – Food Server on November 22, 2022 Full Time
Nutrition Care Sanitation/Tray Line Stocker (Dishwasher) on November 22, 2022 Full Time
Nutrition Care Patient Services Representative – Food Server – Evenings on November 22, 2022 Part Time
Nutrition Care Sanitation/Tray Line Stocker (Dishwasher) EVENINGS on November 22, 2022 Full Time