The Sheraton Park City is seeking an individual to join our front office team as a Front Desk Agent! We are looking for outgoing, energetic individuals who love to work with people!
Below are the responsibilities:
- Enthusiastically greet guests upon arrival to make them feel welcome.
- Register and assign rooms to guests promptly and efficiently.
- Issue room key to guest and instructions to bell person or directly to the guest.
- Date-stamp, sort, and rack incoming mail and messages.
- Transmit and receive messages using all communication avenues.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests, and shopping, dining, entertainment, and travelling directions.
- Listen to and solve guests’ concerns.
- Keep record of room availability and rate.
- Compute bill, collect payment, and make changes for guests.
- Thank each guest by name for choosing our hotel and invite them back.
- Make, confirm, and cancel reservations via all communication avenues.
- Accurately post charges such as room, food, liquor, or telephone to guest bill.
- Make reservation, transportation, or entertainment reservations for guests.
- Deposit guest valuables in hotel safe deposit box as requested and appropriate.
- Log and conduct wake-up calls timely and pleasantly.
- Ability to focus on the guest, ensuring complete satisfaction with each transaction/interaction.
- Ability to accurately use various office software.
- Ability to willingly perform other customer service and guest-related functions as required.
Our culture isn’t all just about just work & success, we like to have fun too with monthly award social luncheons and seasonal parties. We are a family here at the Marriott – a home away from home. We have great benefits and competitive wages. And a lot of growth potential within the hotel and company. Come work for the largest and best hotel company in the world, SHERATON (part of the Marriott portfolio). We are owned and operated by Driftwood Hospitality Management LLC, an EOE company.
Please apply online and if your qualifications meet ours, then we will call you to set up an interview.
Please apply at: https://sheratonparkcity.applicantpool.com/jobs/
Related Jobs (25)
Assistant General Manager at Residence Inn MARRIOTT Provo South University on September 27, 2022 Full Time