Create Your Experience of a Lifetime!
Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first-time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you’ll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service – our leading training and development experience, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, and mountain shuttles
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (for eligible seasonal employees after working 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
As the Front Desk Associates, you are the face of the hotel! You are the first point of contact for all guests, and help make their stay a memorable one. If you are new to hospitality, front desk associate is a great starting point with huge potential for upward mobility.
- Outlet: Canyons Village, Silverado Prop Room Management,& Sundial Lodge
- Expected Pay Range: $20.00 – $22.04 / hour
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Full Time and Part Time
- Skill Level: Entry to Intermediate
- Work face to face with customers
- Check guests in and out
- Answer phones
- Handle all customer needs
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times
- Help resolve discrepancies with guest bills
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English
- Friendly, strong people skills
- Somewhat strong computer skills
The expected pay range is $20.00 – $22.04. This is the pay range we reasonably expect to pay for this position. Individual compensation decisions are based on a variety of factors.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.parkcitymountain.com/