Are you witty, personable, adaptable, and reliable? If so, this job is for you! We are looking for a candidate who is passionate and has an understanding of the hospitality business. Competitive pay and career opportunities are unlimited for those that seek them. We want someone who aspires to be great and creates a memorable experience for our guests who stay with us.
- Directs Front Office team members
- Coordinate with immediate manager for front office meetings and evaluations.
- Serves as Manager of Duty in the absence of the General and Front Office Manager.
- Greets, registers, assigns rooms to guests and inputs information into property management system.
- Collects and posts security deposit as each guest checks in.
- Explain room charges to guests.
- Answers all phone calls to the front desk, transfers calls as needed.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services; registration of guests; and shopping, dining, entertainment, shuttle and travel directions.
- Remains aware of room occupancy and availability.
- Computes bills, collects payments, and makes change for guests.
- Handle and count cash and process credit card payments and credits.
- Posts charges including room rates, phone, and miscellaneous fees to guest folios.
- Able to listen and find solutions to guests problems.
- Balance all cash, credit card and other postings to the daily report at end of shift.
- Makes cash deposit in safe.
- Coordinate with housekeeping
- Train all new Front Desk personnel
- Manage guest market inventory
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1+ years in supervisory role in Hospitality preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- FOSSE experience preferred, but not required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $16.00 per hour
Related Jobs (20)
Guest Service Agent – Hilton Salt Lake City Center on 07/24/2021 Full Time