Golf Course Maintenance / Landscaping Crew
Glenwild Golf Club and Spa is now accepting applications for this Fall season (now through November 12) on our Golf Course Maintenance/Landscaping Crew. Hard-working individuals interested in providing the best conditions for our Members on a daily basis, while working in an enjoyable environment are encouraged to apply.
Glenwild is a private golf club and spa, located in Kimball Junction, just outside Park City and only 20 minutes from Salt Lake City.
Essential Job Duties:
- Landscape/maintain grounds using hand/power tools & equipment, including mowers, blowers, weed-eaters.
- Operates light equipment such as; utility carts, sod cutters, walking rotary and reel mowers, string trimmers, edgers, blowers, rollers and hand mowers.
- Mowing, shoveling, raking, edging, and trimming of all golf course grounds. Check/ensure equipment has proper fluid level and is operating properly. Clean and store all equipment.
- Lay sod, plant vegetative materials, cultivate and trim vegetative material, rake and edge bunkers
- Hand watering as assigned
- Performs general maintenance, landscaping and repair work
- Following directions and completing tasks in an efficient manner
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work environment
- Valid U.S Drivers License with a clean driving record
- Authorization to work in the United States, as verified through e-Verify, and background check.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis
- End of Season/Performance based Bonus for first season employees, Loyalty Bonus for returning staff, lunch allowance, golf privileges, uniforms provided, health insurance options after 30 days (on 1st day of the month), and discounted merchandise from the Golf Shop and Spa.
Compensation starting at $16.00 – $20.00 based on experience.
Part-time and Full-time positions available
Glenwild is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All offers of employment with Glenwild are contingent on successful completion of a background check, references, and E-Verification.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.