Under the direction of the Office Manager and the Director of Group Sales, the group sales administrative assistant’s main purpose is to clerically support our sales managers in various administrative duties so that they may be successful in reaching their sales goals.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Answer phones, direct walk-ins, qualify/manage incoming leads.
- Perform basic office duties for conference, wedding, leisure and restaurant sales.
- Support sales managers in various administrative duties so as to reach sales goals.
- Support office manager and director of sales in various administrative duties, projects or reports.
- Arrange client accommodations, ground transfers, spa treatments, amenities etc. for site visits or other client events.
- Run and compile various weekly, monthly and yearly reports.
- Assist with ever changing needs of the department.
- Interact with clients, customers and guests on an intermittent basis.
- Work in various software applications.
- Occasional travel to and from the resort.
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE
- 1-2 years of job-specific work experience with demonstrated competence.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, and Excel. Experience with Delphi, smsHost, Squirrel POS, Respak preferred but not required.
- Must be able to type at least 40WPM.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize workload and be efficient and fast, yet thorough.
- Strong ability to multi-task and work expediently with short-term leads and tasks.
- Mature judgement and ability to handle stress in a professional manner.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills using proper pronunciation, spelling, and grammar.
- Ability to adjust and work well with various personalities.
- Good problem solver with the ability to accept constructive coaching.
- Monday through Friday 8:30AM – 5:00PM
- Some nights and weekends as required by workload and special events.
- May experience unusual stress from high business volumes and deadlines.
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs.
- Must have the ability to interact at any time with guests and other employees in a pleasant manner and maintain good working relationships with others and all departments at Snowbird.
WHY WORK HERE
- Ski pass for you and your eligible dependents
- Complimentary ticket benefits
- Discounts at Snowbird eateries, retail shops, mountain school, lodging and daycare for employees
- Available medical, dental, vision and accident insurance – Benefits are available based on position and are subject to change
- 401k with company match
- Discounts with Powdr partners
- Free transportation to work: UTA Bus, Rideshare Vans, Canyon Transportation vans, and Employee Shuttles
WHO WE ARE
Snowbird is a world-renowned resort just 6 miles up Little Cottonwood Canyon. Here, winter enthusiasts experience all types of mountain terrain which can be enjoyed by every level of skier and snowboarder. Guests can sharpen their skills at our topflight mountain school, go for a backcountry snow-cat tour or enjoy an exhilarating Heli-ski adventure. Snowbird offers 4 hotels, 15 restaurants, conference facilities, summer activities, Oktoberfest and a full-service spa, all surrounded by spectacular granite peaks – making Snowbird a world-class destination.
Snowbird’s ambition is to provide unique big mountain experiences that grow the committed Snowbird family. This includes both our team members and our guests. By helping everyone experience what makes Snowbird unique and special, the environment, the mountain, the canyon and the people. In this way they make memories for a lifetime, “memories that match our mountain”.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the role. We require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired and comply with our professional appearance, drug & alcohol, and employee conduct policies.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.snowbird.com/jobs/