$1,000.00 Signing Bonus
Full-Time – Medical, Dental, Life, LTD, PTO, 9 company Holiday’s, 401K after 1 year of work.
Free Family Thanksgiving Point Membership
If you love working with positive people, want your Sundays and late evenings free, enjoy extra benefits, and wish to join and lead a skilled team where you can learn and grow, then Thanksgiving Point is the place for you!
As the front of house manager, you will oversee all aspects of service and operations for the Harvest Restaurant. Your responsibilities will include:
Manager to oversee all aspects of front of the house service and all aspects relating to the operations for Thanksgiving Point’s Harvest Restaurant.
- Service Standards:
- Review current training procedures: review, update and/or create comprehensive training program for all employees and managers.
- Administer training for all restaurant employees to ensure proper sequence of service for all guests.
- Ensure that dining spaces are clean, always organized and in proper working order.
- Evaluate current standards, procedures, and job descriptions; update and/or create standards and procedures elevating levels of service and performance within the department.
- Create schedules and hire FOH staff. Ensures that the restaurant is properly staffed, that shifts are properly covered according to business demands and that the staff is properly trained.
- Oversee and be responsible for the set-up, confirmation, and organization of restaurant reservations – assist in creating databases and create customer profiles.
- Responsible for reviewing staff performance and completing all other management paperwork and certifications in accordance with Thanksgiving Point policies and State and Federal laws.
- Responsible for helping create and actively work toward meeting the restaurant’s budget.
- Control costs, regulate sales and labor and maintain profitability standards.
- Inventory supplies. Order supplies. Ensure restaurant supplies and stock are at adequate levels for service.
- Work closely with Executive Chef and Food Services Director on food concepts (menus) and guest feedback.
- Exhibit job and product knowledge sufficient to provide guests with accurate information in all aspects of food, service, and property information.
Leads group of approx. 20-25 employees including bussers, servers, hosts/hostesses, assistant manager and supervisors.
Shifts: Open Monday-Saturday (Closed Sunday’s)
Apply on hotel’s jobs site https://thanksgivingpoint.org/jobs-2