Are you friendly, outgoing, and customer service focused ? Do you have fine dining restaurant experience?
Ruth’s Chris Steak House, within Hotel Park City – in Park City Utah, is seeking a Host/Hostess.
This important position provides the first and last impression for our guests and are key to coordinating an extraordinary dining experience.
General job duties/functions:
- Answers the telephone in a timely, pleasant and courteous manner. Correctly takes, confirms and documents reservations.
- Immediately recognizes and greets arriving guests, obtains guests’ names, provides names to servers and directs guests to the appropriate waiting areas.
- Obtains staffing and station assignments for all servers, service assistants, runners and bar staff from the Manager On Duty. Completes table/station chart with these assignments.
- Correctly completes all opening and side work duties of the hostess/host at the start of the shift, in a timely manner.
- Assists the Manager On Duty in planning reservations and assigning parties to appropriate tables, stations and/or servers.
- Escorts guests to their assigned table, delivers and presents menus to all guests.
- Accurately quotes waiting times to guests and correctly maintains the “wait” list.
- Informs Manager On Duty when waiting times are running over times quoted to our guests.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of the hostess/host stand and lobby area throughout the shift.
- Practices teamwork by assisting fellow employees to enhance our guests’ dining experience.
- Communicates to the Manager On Duty any and all situations where a guest may express concern or dissatisfaction with any aspect of the dining experience.
- Acknowledges all departing guests and invites them to return.
- Completes other tasks as assigned by management.
- Must be able to lift, handle and carry trays, smallwares and equipment weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Must have a good sense of balance, be able to bend, kneel, stoop, reach and squat on a frequent basis to obtain and store printed materials, menus, wine lists and other hostess/host stand supply items.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and listen attentively to supervisors, employees and guests.
- Must be able to continuously use fingers to bilaterally operate the telephone and use point-of-sale equipment.
Competitive pay, all our part-time & full-time positions offer excellent associate benefits, including discounts on room stays & our Spa.
-Equal Opportunity Employer-
CityPark City, UT
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://hotelparkcity.applicantpool.com/jobs/
Related Jobs (44)
Food Server – Nutrition Care Patient Service Representative on November 22, 2022 Full Time
Nutrition Care Patient Services Representative – Food Server on November 22, 2022 Full Time
Nutrition Care Sanitation/Tray Line Stocker (Dishwasher) on November 22, 2022 Full Time
Nutrition Care Patient Services Representative – Food Server – Evenings on November 22, 2022 Part Time
Nutrition Care Sanitation/Tray Line Stocker (Dishwasher) EVENINGS on November 22, 2022 Full Time