Perform a variety of cleaning duties for all Club locations as directed such as; sweeping,
mopping, scrubbing, waxing and polishing floors, vacuum rugs and baseboards, shampoo
and spot clean carpets, dusting, polishing furniture and woodwork, empty and clean waste
receptacles and dispose of trash, wash windows and blinds, clean and disinfect restrooms
and other cleaning duties as assigned.
• Stock amenities for each location.
• Report maintenance repairs as needed.
• Observe safe and health work practices.
• Conduct weekly inventory counts for supplies and materials needed.
• Complete a weekly supply order form for needed items and provide to the Manger every
Wednesday of each week.
• Oversee adhoc projects as requested.
• Assist with new hire training protocols.
• Assist with other daily training needs as requested.
• Assure that safety and health protocols are being followed by team members.
• Assist with scheduling and determining workloads.
• Assist with completing inspections and restocking supplies and amenities for all locations
as requested. Assure there is a strong attention for detail.
• Assist with presenting projects to the Houseman as requested by the Housekeeping
• Advise, coach and counsel team members as needed and communicate such to the Manager
as soon as possible. This includes positive feedback and areas for improvement.
• Be a positive role model to all team members and avoid confrontation, provide positive
• Cover shifts as needed. This includes any days of the week, including Saturday and Sunday
and holidays along with any time during business hours.
• Support recognition programs.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Communicate to the team clearly and professionally.
• Ability to make decisions and create a positive work environment.
• Must always act calmly and professionally.
• Affective in resolving conflicts including anticipating, preventing, identifying, and
solving problems as necessary.
• Affective at listening, understanding, and clarifying concerns and issues raised by the
team and offer solutions.
• Flexible work schedule including days/evenings/weekends and holidays.
• Must be able to work weekends and holidays as needed.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.taliskerclub.com/careers/