Supervise the Housekeeping staff to ensure excellent owner/guest satisfaction. Inspect owner/guest villas/rooms, public areas, pool, etc. after being cleaned by housekeeping staff to ensure quality standards. Run occupied villa/room reports, verify status, determine discrepant rooms, prioritize villa/room cleaning, and update status of departing owner/guest rooms. Assist Housekeeping management in supervising daily activities. Act as a liaison to coordinate the efforts of Housekeeping, Engineering, Front Office, and Laundry. Document and resolve issues with discrepant rooms with the Front Desk. Prepare, distribute, and communicate changes in assignment sheets/work boards. Communicate issues to next shift.
Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://careers.marriottvacationsworldwide.com/en-US/search?keywords=&location=Park%20City,UT,USA&placeid=ChIJ_QNjLGMPUocRlFc3Jd_Ecdg