Join our team as a Housekeeping Supervisor for The Lodge at Blue Sky, serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by monitoring, managing, and coordinating exceptional housekeeping services that will be provided by the housekeeping staff to each guest staying at The Lodge at Blue Sky.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Monitor, supervise, and maneuver various members of the housekeeping staff
- Assist room attendants when needed with any of their assignments
- The main focus on details and luxury elements
- Responsible for the turn of a room from a dirty status to clean and ready status
- Monitoring the entire property, with other supervisors/managers, to ensure no items are missing/dirty/need repair
- Issue and retrieve various items that are signed out by staff members
- Training on the luxury standards of The Lodge at Blue Sky
- Have knowledge of housekeeping policies and procedures and hold staff members to those policies
- Keep the team on track to complete daily/weekly assignments
- Run reports via HotSOS to track the productivity of the team
- Assist in issuance of guidance/disciplinary action forms
- Be an extension, in all manners, of management
- Communicate and be an ambassador of all core values/messages associated with The Lodge at Blue Sky
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to push and/or pull equipment weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to scrub and scour surfaces, extending arms overhead to perform cleaning tasks, and work in confined spaces.
- Ability to communicate effectively with other employees, as well as guests.
- Ability to follow instructions, directions, and meet deadlines, including the thorough cleaning of rooms as specified by management.
- Basic ability to comprehend English language sufficient to understand information such as labels and instructions and basic guest requests.
- Any combination of education and experience provides the required knowledge, skill, and ability.
- High school education is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years previous housekeeping experience and one year of supervisory experience
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures, and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives. If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
The Lodge at Blue Sky is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. The Lodge at Blue Sky provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Lodge at Blue Sky complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.