ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise and train housekeeping staff, including room attendants, laundry attendants, public area attendants to ensure all rooms and public areas meet established cleanliness and quality standards.
- Provide open communication, training, coaching and performance feedback to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Monitor the conditions of all housekeeping equipment for proper maintenance, cleaning and repairs to protect assets and provide a safe work environment.
- Assess inventory, assign room boards, inspect, verify, and report status of rooms/suites.
- Ensure stock rooms and carts are maintained with proper supplies.
- Record data concerning work assignments, personal actions and prepare periodic reports.
- May inspect rooms as occupancy and staffing needs fluctuate.
- Provide support to Executive Housekeeper in the delivery of incentives and programs that promote positive team member relations.
- Ensure that guest satisfaction and cleanliness scores meet or exceed brand benchmarks.
- Performs any other duties as requested by manager.
- Relevant related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
What to Expect
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career.
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done.
- Be recognized for excellence.
Equal access to programs, service, and employment is available to all persons. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital or veteran status, physical or mental disability, arrest record, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws. We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us know.
The tresure of Ogden!
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://apply.jobappnetwork.com/clients/15596/posting/7112996/en?city=Ogden&keywordsFilter=&utm_source=careerpage