Great Team – Great Benefits
• Processes laundry to include loading, operating and unloading washers and dryers: responsible for washing all soiled linens, towels, napkins and tablecloths; and folding and ironing. Understand operation of washing machines and dryers. Wash and dry all dirty linens, towels, rags, etc., as directed by management. Clean dryer filter daily and maintain all equipment as trained. Operate iron as per standard and ensure that it is shut off at the end of day. Maintain cleanliness of laundry facility and all equipment. Store linens in appropriate shelving. Treats reclaimed linens through spot removal and mending. Folds laundry and stocks shelves. Assists in carrying out monthly linen inventory. Assist in preparing and stocking of housekeeping carts.
• Maintain positive customer and associate relationships: Respond appropriately to guest inquiries and concerns to ensure total guest satisfaction. Handle guest issues to resolution in effort to improve the guest experience and escalate any outstanding guest inquiry or concern to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up. Make appropriate service recovery recommendations. Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments.
• Ensure compliance with: Internal Audit, Quality Assurance, Loss Prevention, Resort Operating Procedures, Guest Service Department
Operating Procedure, and Standard Operating Procedures.
• Build a “Count On Me” Culture: Continuously exhibit the company’s Count on Me philosophy; be responsive to the needs of our guests, associates and all we come into contact with on the job, be respectful in every way; deliver a great experience.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
– Knowledge and skills
• Detail oriented with organizational skills
• Familiarity with cleaning products and equipment
• Ability to read and comprehend routine instructions, short correspondence and memos
• Ability to give high priority to customer service
• Must maintain a professional appearance and a Can-Do, positive attitude towards
all guests and staff
• Must be people oriented and able to work independently or with others as needed
– Technical Skills
• General cleaning concepts
• Use of laundry equipment
– Job experience
• Six months related housekeeping or laundry experience
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://wynd.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/External?q=st.%20George