Classic, consistent quality from a winning team!
Deer Valley Resort is nestled in the Wasatch Mountains of Utah, in the historic mining town of Park City which has evolved into an exciting and diverse mountain ski town. Our staff consists of locals, transplants, seasonal workers from all 50 states and international students from around the globe. We are a diverse workforce where everyone feels welcome, appreciated, and valued. No matter if you are 14 or 84 years, there is a place for you in the Deer Valley family! (Last year over 1,100 staff members celebrated their fifth season or more at Deer Valley).
- Ski perks (vary based on employment status) may include Deer Valley season pass, free skiing or riding at other Alterra Resorts and select local Utah resorts
- Friends and family ski discounts, free staff ski lessons and discounted rentals (winter staff only)
- Subsidized meals at Employee Dining Rooms offered for staff while on shift
- Subsidized housing options available for seasonal full-time staff
- Discounts for staff members at restaurants, shops, and service providers in Park City
- Healthcare options, vision and dental benefits are available for staff members
- 401k plan with company match
PURPOSE OF POSITION: Responsible for sorting, washing, drying, folding, and bagging all resort lodging linens.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Wash, dry, sort, fold, and bag all resort lodging linens
- Keep track of linen inventory
- Report any damage or any items in need of repair or replacement immediately to management
- Ensure all safety procedures are followed in accordance with safety training guidelines
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Must be able to consistently and consecutively lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Previous laundry experience a plus but not required
- Must be able to work standing and/or on your feet for long periods of time
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.deervalley.com/get-in-touch/employment