Come join our team at the Residence Inn by Marriott in Sandy. We are hiring for a part-time Laundry Attendant, Saturdays/Sundays, 10am-5pm. We offer competitive pay, benefits including a 401K Employer Match, opportunities for growth & advancement within the Woodbury group of hotels, and awesome Marriott worldwide travel discounts.
Marriott and the Woodbury Group care about your safety where you work. We comply with Marriott brand standards and have adopted the “Commitment to Clean” program to ensure the safety of you and our guests.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
Note: Per the Americans with Disabilities Act, essential functions are the basic job duties that an employee must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Sorts all linens and treats stains.
- Loads soiled laundry into washers; adds specified cleaning agents.
- Takes wet, clean items and dries them as required.
- Sorts and folds or hangs clean, dried items.
- Maintains inventory of all cleaning supplies and communicates needs to supervisor.
- Maintains all laundry equipment and informs supervisor as to any maintenance needs.
- Follows all company policies including safety policies and procedures.
- May stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time; reaches overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Will move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Performs other, additional duties as assigned such as cleaning guest rooms.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a consistent basis.
- Must be reliable.
- Must be flexible regarding work scheduling.
- Must be able to work quickly.
- Must be able to work well with others.
- Must be able to multi-task.