Classic, consistent quality from a winning team!
Deer Valley Resort is nestled in the Wasatch Mountains of Utah, in the historic mining town of Park City which has evolved into an exciting and diverse mountain ski town. Our staff consists of locals, transplants, seasonal workers from all 50 states and international students from around the globe. We are a diverse workforce where everyone feels welcome, appreciated, and valued. No matter if you are 14 or 84 years, there is a place for you in the Deer Valley family! (Last year over 1,100 staff members celebrated their fifth season or more at Deer Valley).
- Ski perks (vary based on employment status) may include Deer Valley season pass, free skiing or riding at other Alterra Resorts and select local Utah resorts
- Friends and family ski discounts, free staff ski lessons and discounted rentals (winter staff only)
- Subsidized meals at Employee Dining Rooms offered for staff while on shift
- Subsidized housing options available for seasonal full-time staff
- Discounts for staff members at restaurants, shops, and service providers in Park City
- Healthcare options, vision and dental benefits are available for staff members
- 401k plan with company match
PURPOSE OF POSITION: Responsible for transporting linen between various lodging locations and the resort laundry facility.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Transport linen between various lodging locations and the resort laundry facility
- Change out cleaning chemicals with proper protection
- Perform light preventive maintenance on laundry machines
- Assist in training seasonal workers
- Write reports and keep track of inventory
- Work in the laundry department as needed
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and possess strong organizational skills
- Must possess computer skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Must be able to consistently and consecutively lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, clean driving record and be comfortable operating a large van in a variety of weather conditions
- Must comfortably communicate in English with guest, staff and property managers
- Previous laundry experience a plus but not required
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.deervalley.com/get-in-touch/employment