Classic, consistent quality from a winning team!
Deer Valley Resort is nestled in the Wasatch Mountains of Utah, just 38 miles east of Salt Lake City International Airport, in the historic mining town of Park City which has evolved into an exciting and diverse mountain ski town. Deer Valley Resort is home to a staff of over 2,800 wonderful individuals. Our staff consists of locals, transplants, and seasonal workers from all 50 states as well as international students from around the globe. We are a diverse workforce where everyone feels welcome, appreciated, and valued. No matter if you are 14 or 84 years, there is a place for you in the Deer Valley family! Find a great job at a resort that’s not only one of the best in the world, it feels a lot like home (last year over 1,100 staff members celebrated their fifth season or more at Deer Valley).
- NEW! $20 per hour minimum starting wage for non-tipped position
- NEW! Financial wellness resources are available to our staff
- NEW! Tuition discount programs at University of Arizona Global Campus (UAGC) and Colorado State University (CSU Global)
- Healthcare options, vision and dental benefits are available for staff members
- 125(k) Cafeteria Plan, 401(k) Savings Plan, and optional life insurance are available
- A complimentary Employee Assistance Program is provided for staff members
- Ski perks include skiing up to seven days per week at Deer Valley Resort during non-holiday periods, friends and family ski discounts, free staff ski lessons and discounted rentals
- Free skiing or riding offered at Alterra Mountain Company-owned resorts (excluding CMH Heli-Skiing)
- Free skiing or riding are offered at select local Utah resorts
- Discounted lift ticket rates are available for staff members at Ikon Pass partner resorts (employee only)
- Subsidized meals at Employee Dining Rooms offered for staff while on shift
- Subsidized housing for seasonal full-time staff
- A variety of discounts are offered to staff members from a wide range of businesses, restaurants, shops and service providers in and around the Park City community
- Uniforms are provided for most positions
PURPOSE OF POSITION: Responsible for transporting linen between various lodging locations and the resort laundry facility.
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and possess strong organizational skills
- Must possess computer skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Must be able to consistently and consecutively lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, clean driving record and be comfortable operating a large van in a variety of weather conditions
- Must comfortably communicate in English with guest, staff and property managers
- Previous laundry experience a plus but not required
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Transport linen between various lodging locations and the resort laundry facility
- Change out cleaning chemicals with proper protection
- Perform light preventive maintenance on laundry machines
- Assist in training seasonal workers
- Write reports and keep track of inventory
- Work in the laundry department as needed
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.deervalley.com/get-in-touch/employment?q=cast