Provide restaurant and bar guests with excellent beverage quality and consistency in an attractive environment and with professional service. Responsible for supervising the daily operations of the bar. Act as an advocate for the bar or restaurant, be a creator of ridiculously personal experiences, and develop relationships with guests that will compel them to return.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Supervise bar operations while ensuring all beverage standards are being met.
- Communicate and delegate tasks to the team.
- Effectively manage and promote quality guest experiences.
- Work cooperatively with other departments.
- Assist food and beverage team with off-property events.
- Assist in creating drink menus.
- Inform manager of supplies and/or product needed in bar areas.
- Assist the manager with hiring and training of bar staff.
What You Bring
- 1 year of experience in a similar or supportive role is preferred.
- Food Handler and Alcohol Awareness Certification (if applicable).
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks in a dynamic environment with a positive attitude.
- Able to learn, retain, and present product, menu, and allergy information to guests.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn the restaurant point-of-sale system is required.
- Restaurant inventory and invoicing software proficiency may be required.
- Good communication skills, able to work well in a team or independently.
- Flexible schedule, available to work weekends, nights, and holidays when needed.
Differences make a difference. We are committed to creating a culture that reflects the diversity of our hotel and restaurant guests. With that goal in mind, we encourage each of our employees to understand, accept, and celebrate differences among people. That includes different personalities, lifestyles, work styles, education, and experience. We also welcome and embrace people of all races, ethnicities, ages, religions, physical abilities, sexual orientation, gender identities and genders. For our complete EEO policy click here.
Be Yourself. Lead Yourself. Make it Count.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.monaco-saltlakecity.com/