The Facilities Technician will be responsible for executing maintenance requests by diagnosing
problems and making repairs and will ensure that that service requests are completed in a timely and
safe manner. In addition, ensure that a high standard of appearance and quality is achieved and
maintained on all exterior and interior surfaces of all buildings.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develop and perform advanced preventive and maintenance tasks and procedures.
2. Maintain, calibrate, inspect, adjust, troubleshoot, install, operate monitors, and repair
electrical, plumbing, fire safety, pool & spa equipment, mechanical systems including
heating and ventilation systems, inspections and preventive maintenance and related work
as required for all sites.
3. Inspect facilities on a regular basis, using a standard checklist. Inspections include but are
not limited to; lights, appliances, plumbing, interior building structure (doors, windows,
walls, and floors), heating and ventilation systems, smoke and fire alarm systems.
4. Develop and implement daily work request system along with administering contracts for
the provision of parts and supply inventory control system.
5. Respond to emergencies on a 24-hour basis as needed.
6. Provide leadership and job coordination on critical repairs or projects.
7. Accurately follow lock-out-tag-out procedures on equipment prior to maintenance activities.
8. Maintain logs, manuals, records, prints, inspection checklist reports and procedures.
9. Assist in review of spare parts inventory to minimize equipment downtime, purchase spare
parts when needed.
10. Prepare estimates of cost for repairs.
11. Assist with assuring that the maintenance technicians are following through with Professional
12. Provide superior service to our customers (internal and external) at all times. Follow our Etiquette
Guidelines while interacting with the guests and respond to all guests in a courteous, efficient
13. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. High level of honesty and integrity.
2. Ability to handle and manage confidential information.
3. Ability to maintain a professional appearance.
4. Ability to follow established policies and procedures. Must be supportive of core values.
5. Must be organized and have good follow through skills.
6. Must work well in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
7. Must be flexible with and be available to work weekends, evenings and holiday.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
1. 3-4 years of relevant work experience and/or trades training, or a combination of education and
experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are required.
2. High School diploma
3. Good basic knowledge and skills in the building/construction trades, including carpentry,
plumbing, electrical work, painting/construction trades, including carpentry, plumbing,
electrical work, painting/wallpapering, smoke/fire alarm systems, heating and ventilation
4. Ability to deal with guests in a courteous and efficient manner.
5. Ability to use general office equipment.
6. Ability to perform all job duties.
CERTIFICATIONS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
1. Valid Driver’s License.
2. Acceptable motor vehicle record as determined by the Company’s auto insurance provider.
3. Must attain CPO License within 3 months of hire.
4. HVAC Licensing preferred but not required.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
1. Working conditions are performed in both interior and exterior surroundings.
Physical strength demands may require lifting, carrying, pulling or pushing object weighing up to
High paying wage. Excellent benefit package. Paid time off. Holiday pay. 401k plan. Discretionary
bonuses. Employee meals. Golf benefits. Reward and recognition programs. Great culture and work
environment. Gas Subsidies. Carpooling and shuttle transportation from Main Street to Tuhaye.
Opportunities for growth.
WHERE TO APPLY:
Individuals who meet or exceed the established criteria as detailed in this posting are encouraged to
send their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: Please mark: Facilities
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.taliskerclub.com/careers/