Classic, consistent quality from a winning team!
Deer Valley Resort is nestled in the Wasatch Mountains of Utah, in the historic mining town of Park City which has evolved into an exciting and diverse mountain ski town. Our staff consists of locals, transplants, seasonal workers from all 50 states and international students from around the globe. We are a diverse workforce where everyone feels welcome, appreciated, and valued. No matter if you are 14 or 84 years, there is a place for you in the Deer Valley family! (Last year over 1,100 staff members celebrated their fifth season or more at Deer Valley).
- Ski perks (vary based on employment status) may include Deer Valley season pass, free skiing or riding at other Alterra Resorts and select local Utah resorts
- Friends and family ski discounts, free staff ski lessons and discounted rentals (winter staff only)
- Subsidized meals at Employee Dining Rooms offered for staff while on shift
- Subsidized housing options available for seasonal full-time staff
- Discounts for staff members at restaurants, shops, and service providers in Park City
- Healthcare options, vision and dental benefits are available for staff members
- 401k plan with company match
PURPOSE OF POSITION: To perform routine and preventative maintenance, trouble-shoot and repairs within the Signature Collection properties and common areas.
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Must work well with others and function as a team member
- Willing to learn new skills and perform tasks in a timely and safe manner, including the ability to work on ladders and scaffoldings, use power tools and equipment and operate company vehicles in a variety of weather conditions
- Must have at least mid-level maintenance skills, and be able to effectively perform maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of the following: Perform plumbing, electrical, HVAC, high quality finish carpentry skills, drywall and various texturing
- Must be service oriented and self-motivated.
- Computer skills helpful
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Be willing to perform other duties as assigned
- Work schedules may include night shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Basic hand tool required, specialty tools provided
- Will work with various chemicals including pool chemicals, concrete sealers and painting products
- Must be flexible to work in various Deer Valley locations and will work various shifts
- Must be able to perform heavy lifting, strenuous work such as snow removal
- Work indoors and outdoors in various weather conditions
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform plumbing, electrical, HVAC, high quality finish carpentry skills, drywall and various texturing
- CPO certified in maintaining balanced pools and hot tub chemicals
- Perform grounds maintenance snow removal and ground care in the winter and landscaping tasks in summer
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.deervalley.com/get-in-touch/employment