The Homestead Resort & Golf Club is excited to announce it is accepting applications for a full-time Night Auditor. This beautiful hotel will be part of a very exciting place to work and play. In addition to our beloved hot spring Crater, our golf course or our beautiful surroundings, our property is going through a multi-million dollar renovation with a new on-site cafe, fully renovated rooms, an entertainment barn and amphitheater. Come join our team and be a part of this awesome adventure!
- Responsible for running all overnight duties at the Front Desk.
- Complete Night Audit procedures. Reporting, etc. (Implementing OPERA by November 2020)
- Always use guest name. Listen intently to each guest, focusing directly on them during each interaction.
- Use aggressive hospitality skills, which include: Smile and Greet every Guest, Speak to the guest in a warm, friendly and courteous manner, Display genuine and enthusiastic interest in the guest, pay complete attention, Anticipate guest needs and be flexible in responding to them, Be knowledgeable about your job.
- Take ownership of guest problems and resolve them.
- Maintain and promote Guest Hospitality at all times.
- Stock lobby drink cooler and candy space daily basis.
- Ensure that equipment at the Front Desk is in working order.
- Be familiar with day-to-day issues with rooms.
- Have knowledge of any and all promotions and/or current programs.
- Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and be in proper uniform at all times.
- Ensure that all information pertinent to the desk or related areas is passed on to the following shift manager or supervisor.
- Language skills: Have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, safety awareness information, operation and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to keep logs and to speak effectively to customers and associates.
- The hotel operates seven days a week, 24 hours a day. All associates must realize this fact and be aware that at times it may be necessary to move an associate from their accustomed shift as business demands. In addition, it is understood that business and weather determines the amount of hours that are worked and that some weeks may be scheduled at less than 40 hours and other weeks at more than 40 hours.
- Each associate is expected to carry out all reasonable requests by management, which the associate is capable of performing.
- Previous hospitality experience is not required but is highly recommended.
Slate Canyon Hospitality provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=12837&clientkey=34DD0A8F9819D810F405FEFBFB264077