At Grand America Hotels & Resorts, we are devoted to a tradition of excellence, providing memorable experiences, beautiful backdrops, and genuine service. Established in 1952 by the Holding family, the Grand America Hotels & Resorts’ distinctive collection includes The Grand America Hotel (Salt Lake City, Utah,) Sun Valley Resort (Sun Valley, Idaho,) Snowbasin Resort (Huntsville, Utah,) The Westgate Hotel (San Diego, California,) and Little America Hotel locations in Salt Lake City, Utah; Flagstaff, Arizona; Cheyenne, Wyoming and Little America, Wyoming. When it comes to outdoor adventure, family getaways, and destination meetings, Grand America Hotels & Resorts’ properties offer everything needed to ensure an unforgettable stay.
$16-$18 per hour (Depending on experience)
Competitive health and vacation benefit package for FT
$500 sign on bonus at Grand America and Little America Hotel. Sign on bonus will be paid upon completion of 90 days with an average of 20 hours each week. Bonus paid less taxes.
The Pastry Cook assists in producing all pastries for the hotel operations under the guidance of the Pastry Chef and Assistant Pastry Chef.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare a wide variety of goods such as cakes, cookies, pies, bread, etc. following traditional and standard recipes
- Decorate pastries using different icings, toppings, etc. to ensure the presentation will be beautiful and exciting
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment; use equipment and tools only as intended, properly and safely
- Maintain and strictly abide by state sanitation/health regulations and hotel requirements
- Monitor stocks for baking ingredients such as flour, sugar, etc. and make appropriate orders within budget
- Maintain a lean and orderly cooking station and adhere to health and safety standards
- Inspect the cleanliness and working conditions of all tools, equipment, and supplies
- Other duties assigned by Management
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://recruit.hirebridge.com/v3/CareerCenter/v2/details.aspx?cid=7568&jid=585236&bid=8