Join our team as a Pool Server for The Lodge at Blue Sky, serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by creating a fun and welcoming environment for the guests enjoying the pool. Accommodating their requests for food and beverage and ensuring an excellent experience.
This role will be brought on for April 15, 2021.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest at the pool with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest’s name when possible.
- Anticipate guests’ service needs, including asking questions of guests to better understand their needs and watching/listening to guest preferences, and acting on them whenever possible.
- Thank guests with genuine appreciation and provide a fond farewell.
- Actively listen and respond positively to guest questions, concerns, and requests using a brand or property-specific process to resolve issues, delight, and build trust. Engage guests in conversation regarding their stay, property services, and area attractions/offerings.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Present physical and accurate check and process payment, adhering to all cash handling and credit policies/procedures including added and received gratuity.
- Answer questions on menu selections, and check with kitchen staff whenever additional clarification is necessary.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures.
- Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen.
- Set pool area according to the type of event and service standards, including types of linens, glassware, plate/chinaware, and silver/flatware, ensuring all supplies meet quality standards.
- Follow appropriate procedures for serving alcohol.
- Record transactions in the system at the time of order.
- Follow company and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment.
- Follow company and department policies and procedures.
- Complete closing duties, including storing all reusable goods, breaking down goods, cleaning all equipment and areas, returning equipment to proper locations, locking refrigerators, restocking items, turning off lights, locking doors, and completing daily cleaning checklist.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- At least 1 year of server experience.
- Active Food Handler’s Certificate.
- Must have the ability to resolve problems/conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.Must have a passion for creating an exceptional experience for all guests.
- Prior luxury hospitality experience preferred.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://theapplicantmanager.com/careers?co=tl
Related Jobs (42)
Food Server – Nutrition Care Patient Service Representative on November 22, 2022 Full Time
Nutrition Care Patient Services Representative – Food Server on November 22, 2022 Full Time
Nutrition Care Sanitation/Tray Line Stocker (Dishwasher) on November 22, 2022 Full Time
Nutrition Care Patient Services Representative – Food Server – Evenings on November 22, 2022 Part Time
Nutrition Care Sanitation/Tray Line Stocker (Dishwasher) EVENINGS on November 22, 2022 Full Time