Park City Lodging Inc., one of the largest property management companies in Park City, has an immediate opening for a Sales and Reservations Specialist. Our dedicated team of experienced professionals offer a wide variety of accommodations for travelers year-round.
Successful candidates will have a welcoming and professional attitude, sales experience, and a strong desire to deliver exceptional guest experience.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Answer the telephone using appropriate etiquette.
- Maintain a warm, welcoming, and professional demeanor when greeting and interacting with guests and owners.
- Make reservations, process requests, and assist with reservation questions.
- Identify guest needs and follow a sales technique to maximize revenue.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures for special booking rules and requests.
- Make outbound sales calls and follow up on reservation inquiries.
- Effectively identify problems that may arise, ensuring the problem is resolved to the guest’s
- Actively solicit guest
- Practice punctuality and dependability when it comes to scheduled shifts.
- Follow company policies and procedures and ensure personal appearance is clean and professional.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by your Supervisor.
We offer a fun working environment, paid medical insurance benefits, additional dental and vision insurance, generous paid time off package, holiday pay, matching 401K plan, ski pass incentive and more. Pay is based on experience. This is a full time and year-round position. To apply: email resumes to HR@parkcitylodging.com.
CityPark City, UT
Apply on hotel’s jobs siteparkcitylodging.com
Related Jobs (7)
Sales Coordinator at SpringHill Suites Sugar House on January 25, 2023 Full Time