Zermatt Utah’s is seeking Servers to fill full-time or part-time positions. Zermatt is a beautiful, resort which offers an excellent opportunity for working where you live. Previous experience as a Server is preferred, but not necessary. Must be at least 19 years of age to apply for serving positions. Must have, or be able to obtain, a valid Utah food handler permit & Utah alcohol server permit (for applicants over 21 years of age).
- Interact one on one with guests, take orders, make cocktails, deliver food, and perform assigned responsibilities.
- Follow sequence of service while guiding guests through all phases of their experience.
- Maintain a neat, efficient work area during service.
- Maintain knowledgeable command of menu items and product offerings as well as resort general information.
- Clean up, break down and re-set work stations and dining room after completion of shift.
- Able to work well with other team members.
- Be positive, show enthusiasm, be humble, be respectful, be thankful.
- Able to stand, walk, bend, and lift for extended periods of time
- Able to lift at least 15lbs.
**Midway Properties Group, LLC (dba Zermatt Utah Resort & Spa) is an equal opportunity employer**
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://zermatt.applicantpool.com/jobs/845925.html