Eight Settlers restaurant and distillery a drug free, equal opportunity job place is seeking talented, energetic, organized and service-oriented individuals who are committed to providing absolute guest satisfaction in a fast-paced high-energy environment! Now accepting applications for experienced Restaurant Assistant Manager. Candidates must be able to provide a minimum of 2 years of restaurant management experience in a high end fast pace environment. Please e-mail resume to this posting.
Assistant Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Assisting General Manager with day to day operations
- Opening and closing the restaurant.
- Appointing, inducting, and mentoring new staff members.
- Scheduling shifts and assigning tables to waitstaff.
- Resolving customers’ questions and grievances in a professional manner.
- Conducting payroll activities in an accurate, timely manner.
- Ensuring that the restaurant adheres to pertinent health and safety regulations.
- Purchasing new ingredients, kitchen utensils, and equipment as stock is damaged or depleted.
- Sourcing better deals on all resources and equipment that warrant replacing or replenishing.
- Recording all income and expenses and ensuring that cash registers are balanced.
Assistant Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- Business or Hospitality degree preferable but not disqualifying.
- Minimum of High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Previous supervisory experience, preferably within a restaurant.
- Prior experience using payroll software.
- Intermediate accounting and arithmetic skills.
- Strong leadership skills with an affinity for capacity development.
- Excellent conflict resolution abilities.
- Innovative, trustworthy, and impartial.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.