Restaurant – Bartender -Server
Hampton Inn & Suites SLC Airport
Typical shift 4:00pm – Midnight
(Filling positions for FT/ PT/ And special Event Bartenders)
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The Bartender is responsible for preparing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in order to achieve profitability, guest satisfaction and efficiency while maintaining standards set by the Company.
- Greet all customers in a friendly, positive manner as they enter the property.
- Works Hotel Events & on site restaurant/Bar 4pm-Midnight
- Communicate bar specials including special events.
- Ensure the bar is properly stocked with liquor, wine, ice, juices, soda, garnishes, etc. Restock as needed.
- Take and make guests drink orders.
- Cash/credit handling including giving guests proper change.
- Responsible for product knowledge and upselling guests.
- Make drinks for servers for guests not seated as the bar.
- Maintain overall cleanliness by removing empty glasses, plates, tableware, etc. Wipe the bar top constantly.
- Wash glassware.
- Stay on local, regional, and national bar trends.
- Perform all opening and closing procedures including loading and unloading necessary items for service.
- Abide by all state, federal, and corporate liquor regulations pertaining to minors and intoxicated guests.
- Other duties as assigned
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Must be 21+ years of age
- 1 year bartenders experience
- Legally able to work within State and Federal guidelines
- Must obtain an alcohol awareness card, SNHD Food Handlers Card
- Continuous standing and walking throughout the duration of each shift.
- Bending, lifting, and carrying up to 25 pounds.
- Constant face-to-face interactions with customers.
- Maintain a near, well-groomed appearance and in company uniform
- Ability to multi-task and remain positive in busy working conditions.
- Expect to work an 8-hour shift on average, including weekends and holidays.
- Comply with the brand and Company uniform and hygiene policies.
- Fun, fast-paced, upbeat environment
- (Filling positions for FT/ PT/ And special Event Bartenders 4pm-Midnight )
Email Resume for consideration: SLCHS_Hampton_Suites@Hilton.com
please specify in your email which position you are applying for.
Related Jobs (42)
Food Server – Nutrition Care Patient Service Representative on November 22, 2022 Full Time
Nutrition Care Patient Services Representative – Food Server on November 22, 2022 Full Time
Nutrition Care Sanitation/Tray Line Stocker (Dishwasher) on November 22, 2022 Full Time
Nutrition Care Patient Services Representative – Food Server – Evenings on November 22, 2022 Part Time
Nutrition Care Sanitation/Tray Line Stocker (Dishwasher) EVENINGS on November 22, 2022 Full Time