Join the Snowbird team, as a busser! We are looking for someone that cares deeply for people, is motivated, hard-working, and punctual. Is this you?
A busser is expected to perform all required duties while remaining professional, friendly, and focused to team members and guests. You will be responsible for coordinating individual bussing station and communicate with front and back restaurant personnel to provide the best quest service and exceed their expectations.
Your Role Will Consist Of
- Cleaning and reseting tables, which may include replenishing condiments and napkins
- Clearing tables, plates, glasses, and utensils after customer’s stay
- Maintaining bussing station and assisting server to ensure cleanliness and guest expectations
- Meeting all guest needs during the course of their dining experience and handling their questions and concerns
- Interacting with guests and other Snowbird employees
- Maintaining good safety practices throughout bussing station
- Wearing proper uniform and reporting to work on time
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- Great customer service skills, communication, teamwork, and action orientated
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 6+ months of similar work experience (or “experience as a busser is a plus”)
- Food Handler Permit and Alcohol Certification
- Travel to Snowbird Resort
- Schedule is based on business levels, including weekends and holidays
- Must be prepared to stay overnight if necessary, on occasional times of road closures
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Shifts may vary from early morning to late evening
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the role. We require all candidates who receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check prior to being hired and comply with our professional appearance, drug & alcohol, and employee conduct policies.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.snowbird.com/jobs/