Create Your Experience of a Lifetime!
Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first-time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you’ll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service – our leading training and development experience, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, and mountain shuttles
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (for eligible seasonal employees after working 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Service is the foundation of everything we stand for at Vail Resorts and our Food and Beverage team is no exception to creating this experience of a lifetime. Restaurant Managers are visionary leaders responsible for restaurant operations, maintaining operational goals, promoting teamwork amongst staff, and elevating service quality and safety to ensure an exceptional dining experience for our guests.
- Outlet: Red Tail Grill, Canyons Village
- Expected Pay Range: $69,000.00 – $73,000.00 + annual bonus
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Full Time / Year Round
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Manage dining operations and performance for front and back of house providing assistance and working in either area, wherever needed, to ensure smooth operations
- Assist with the development of marketing plans to promote dining location as needed
- Manage administrative duties including but not limited to hiring, cash management, reservations, developing and managing budgets, purchasing, inventory, and records management
- Perform routine inspections to maintain facility standards for food preparation, cleanliness, safety, and sanitation in accordance with laws and regulations
- Review staff performance and behavior to provide meaningful feedback and direction providing recognition or corrective action, including termination, if necessary
- Participate in leadership forums providing feedback and input on dining operations, training, and continuous improvement opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required; Bachelors or Culinary degree preferred
- ServSafe certification or regional equivalent required
- 5+ years of restaurant experience with 1+ years of supervisory experience required
- Ability to stand and walk continuously throughout a shift, lift and/or carry up to 50lbs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, holidays, and weekends
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English; bilingual preferred
- Ability to ski or snowboard strongly preferred
The expected pay range is $69,000.00 – $73,000.00 + annual bonus. This is the pay range we reasonably expect to pay for this position. Individual compensation decisions are based on a variety of factors.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.parkcitymountain.com/