Elevated above the Distractions
Promontory has received universal acclaim as a destination where life’s greatest moments naturally play out thanks to its unrivaled depth and breadth of extraordinary family experiences. This established community – which spans more than 11 square miles – features an investment of more than $400 million in exceptional and award-winning amenities for every season. No other community comes close.
The Promontory Club, located just outside of Park City, Utah is looking to fulfill a vacancy for Sales Concierge/ Assistant to the Director of Sales – Full Time. Mondays – Fridays 9 AM -5 PM.
The Promontory Sales Center is located in the Ranch Club Compound with breathtaking views of the Park City Ski Resorts. We are a fast-paced, high-volume Real Estate Sales office focusing on the needs of our clients and ensuring the best Real Estate transaction experience. The Sales Concierge will be responsible to ensure the client experience is enjoyable while assisting the Real Estate Sales Team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Complete prep lists and projects in a timely fashion.
Document preparation and interpretation – listings, sales contracts, working with transaction coordinator, ordering photography, managing photo tours, brochures etc.
- Work closely with the marketing team for Real Estate purposes.
- Draft memos, coordination, maintenance and security of copies of correspondence.
- Database management, managing spreadsheets, and word processing.
- Client interaction via email, telephone and in person.
- Maintain logs and lists, scheduling and event calendars as necessary.
- Real Estate and MLS knowledge (Will train).
- Managing HUB/ Sales Center front desk and all operations associated.
- Work directly with clients to book Discovery stays on property and arrange activities.
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries and unsafe work practices to management; complete safety training and certifications.
- Other duties as assigned or as required ensuring clients have a positive and satisfactory experience.
- Has great customer service skills can multi task and maintain a positive attitude
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS AND CERTIFICATIONS: High School diploma and Real Estate knowledge
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience required; must have good written and verbal communication skills; must have excellent customer service skills; must be highly organized and task-oriented; must be able to work both independently and thrive within a team environment, as well as be able to maintain a calm and professional demeanor when presented with highly stressful or emotional situations; advanced computer skills and competency in the following, Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook preferred.
WORKING KNOWLEDGE TO BE ACQUIRED ON JOB: Abide by Promontory policies and procedures and submit ideas for possible revision; work independently with little supervision; courteous and helpful with Promontory Club Members and employees; practice proper and timely communication among the entire sales department and keep members satisfied and well informed.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to sit at a desk for long periods of time; ability to lift 15lbs regularly and the ability to lift up to 40lbs occasionally; must be willing to work various hours, holidays and weekends on occasions.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Wages will start at $46k annually plus bonus and will be commensurate with experience upon employment.
Promontory offers competitive wages and benefits including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurances, paid time off (PTO), holiday pay, golf on two award winning courses and yearly bonuses.
Promontory Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=78540&clientkey=4B2EBB4300805C064213B9E430C96718&jpt=0c171bdfe6de20fd55f0d6a5a3291665