Marriott SpringHill Suites Sugar House
Come join our award-winning team as a Sales Coordinator at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott located in the heart of Sugar House. If you are energetic, punctual and organized then we want to talk to YOU! Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, some weekends.
Marriott and the Woodbury Group care about your safety where you work. We comply with Marriott brand standards and have adopted the “Commitment to Clean” program to ensure the safety of you and our guests.Benefits:
- Daily Pay – get paid on-demand
- Medical Insurance
- 401K Employer Match
- Paid Time Off starting on first day
- Free Life and Accident Insurances
- Opportunities for growth and advancement within the Woodbury Group of hotels
- Retention and Referral Bonuses (after 30 days)
- Awesome worldwide hotel discounts (up to 75% off)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Wellness Program (Wellable)
1. Assisting the Director of Sales to identify new contacts, develop sales leads, and respond to sales opportunities in order to maximize revenue.
2. Meet and maintain a good relationship with clients. Work closely with other departments to coordinate details, special requests, VIP packages and promotions.
3. Establish and maintain sales files and trace systems.
4. Handle inquiry calls, send appropriate collateral, or direct calls to Director of Sales.
5. Support Front Desk in providing exceptional guest service (answering phone calls, check-in, check-out, billing etc.) Take, modify, and cancel guest reservations, noting any special requests.
6. Arrange and conduct hotel site visits.
7. Manage the Meeting Room Department budget. Handle all banquet and meeting room requests and setting up the meeting rooms per agreements.
8. Composes and distributes routing correspondence, reports or contracts (to include BEO’s, Sales Proposals, and Sales Contracts).
9. Administers group and meeting/banquet events including greeting all groups, creating and placing welcome amenities in rooms, finalizing items with the group at check in/out.
10. Prepare invoices for hosted meetings.
11. Assists with completing daily/weekly/monthly reports.
12. Go on sales calls & blitzes with Director of Sales and serve as a point of contact to all hotel accounts.
13. Manage mini-hotel inventory and input rooming lists.
14. Perform pick up reports from city wide conventions.
15. Know and follow hotel emergency procedures and practice safe work habits.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://springhillsuitessugarhouse.careerplug.com/j/01k85nh