This hotel position that you are applying for is managed by Sequoia Hospitality.
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren’t just met-they’re exceeded. It’s a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
About Sequoia Hospitality –
We are a hotel management company that not only manages hotels but develops, designs, and builds them as well. You may work at a property that we’ve constructed from the ground up. With the experience of building hotels and managing them, we have the knowledge and vision for just what our staff and guests are looking for when experiencing a Sequoia property.
Although we have a significant amount of pride in the properties we build and/or manage, it will never replace the necessity to find the highest quality individuals to represent Sequoia and who we are. As a member of this team, you will be highly regarded for your customer service skills, your dedication to quality, and your uniqueness and authenticity that bring life, and synergy to this property. We believe you will find your new position rewarding, challenging, and meaningful. You will have countless opportunities to make a positive difference with your co-workers and guests each day. The impact of a smile or kind gesture to both guests and fellow employees alike can never be understated. We believe in an environment where we extend ourselves to help one another whether or not it is in our job description.
Being a part of Sequoia Hospitality you will find support you in your daily role, and we work to help you meet your professional goals, all while maintaining a work/life balance. We value you!
Together, we are strong and majestic like the Sequoia tree; standing out with beauty and a will to persevere through time; to leave an impression that generates positivity and growth.
We want your talents and strength at Sequoia Hospitality!
About HYATT House –
HYATT house is an extended-stay, residential-style hotel that aims to provide individual travelers with the feel of a modern condominium. The 137 room, all-suite property offers comforts of home such as fully equipped kitchens, flat panel HDTVs and free high-speed internet access. The public space features facilities such as a pool, a fitness center and a business center. A full breakfast every morning and a bar service in the evenings. HYATT house properties are located in urban, airport and suburban locations and can accommodate small corporate meetings and corporate clients seeking to place their employees on extended assignment. At the HYATT house we are our guests’ home away from home.
Sales Coordinator Job Overview – HYATT house –
The Sales Coordinator assists the Director of Sales with sales operations including: reserving meetings and conferences, coordinating wedding groups, general administrative functions, assembling reports and arranging sales blitzes and giveaways. This position requires strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Acts as primary sales professional for one or more market segments identified as revenue generators for the property.
- Proactively identifies, qualifies, and solicits new business opportunities through account and market penetration and saturation.
- Use available tools to understand competitors’ strengths and weaknesses and know how to sell against them to targeted market segments.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding sales goals as established by Director of Sales & Marketing, Area/Regional Director of Sales & Marketing and/or General Manager.
- Ability to understand, execute and support customer service standards and applicable brand standards.
- Ability to work collaboratively with hotel service team to provide exceptional customer service.
- Superior guest relation skills.
- High school or GED or equivalent.
- Experience in a hotel or similar sales and marketing environment.
- Strong computer skills related to account management (i.e. Delphi, Goldmine, Sales Forces.com).
- Paid Time Off for vacation or sick time
- All Employee receive double pay on Holidays
- Hotel Discounts available at Hyatt hotels worldwide
- Cross train and work towards a career in hospitality management
- 401 K
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- One location
- Only full-time employees eligible