Storied Management LLC – an affiliate of Storied Development, LLC, an established development, marketing and sales organization with private club communities throughout the continental U.S., Hawaii, the Caribbean and Mexico – is seeking Servers for its luxury, private residential, mountain golf and ski community in Park City, Utah – Talisker Club.
Talisker Club is Park City’s only four-club, one-membership private home community presenting an incomparable collection of mountain, Main Street, backcountry and country clubs. It is situated in Utah’s Wasatch mountain range, from the slopes of the Deer Valley® Resort to the valleys surrounding the Jordanelle Reservoir.
Please visit www.taliskerclub.com for more information.
POSITON DESCRIPTION: Server
STATUS: Full Time / Part Time
Private Club or Park City Main Street Location opportunities
REPORTS TO: Restaurant Manager
PURPOSE OF JOB:
The Server is responsible for assisting all front of house staff to ensure guests have an unsurpassed experience. The SA will engage with the guests and assist the servers in providing all steps of fine dining service in a professional and courteous manner. It is the SA responsibility to make every Member’s visit a memorable one. It is also the responsibility of the SA to assist with all the prep and side work to be set up for success for their shift and to ensure the success of the team.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves and creates a warm, fun atmosphere for members/guests.
- Greets guests warmly, assists with seating guests.
- Keep updated on the food and beverage menus and understand them well and be able to answer questions accordingly.
- Greet newly seated members/guests within one minute of being sat in a friendly manner.
- Make sure water glasses and drinks are being filled upon seating and refilled as necessary.
- Assists Server in delivering food to tables and follows seat numbers to avoid “auctioning” of food.
- Clears table between courses.
- Clears and sets table after service
- Maintains appearance and cleanliness of service areas and dining room.
- Gives a warm farewell and invites guests to return.
- Attend shift meetings according to schedule.
- Follow and abide by health and safety regulations.
- Abide by state alcohol laws and regulations.
- Control and limit waste.
- Work with management to keep necessary products ordered and well stocked.
- Report any member/ guests concerns to management.
- Keep immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action, with may be taken.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Provide consistently friendly and professional welcoming atmosphere for Club Members and Guests. Learn the names of Club Members; greet them warmly as they arrive and thank them at the end of the day.
- Assist with verifying Club access to assure anyone entering the building is a Talisker Club Member or Guest, inquiring politely their name.
- Become familiar with Members’ names.
- Become familiar with all the amenities of the Club and what the Club offers to freely inform the Members of the calendar events, special activities, food and beverage offerings, etc.
- Assist with connecting Members or Guests to the Member Services Team for ease of registering for any events that they wish to participate in.
- Other duties, as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFCATIONS:
- High School education
- Solid customer relations skills.
- Alertness, reliability, courtesy, precision, problem solving, concentration, judgment, patience, and oral communication skills.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to withstand cold elements for long periods of time.
- UT Food Handler’s permit
- One year of relevant fine dining experience.
Full Benefit package available with full time, year round status. Generous paid time off and holiday pay. Employee meals. 401k Plan.
Discretionary bonus plan. Golf benefit. Employee and Appreciation programs. Wonderful and friendly culture.
WHERE TO APPLY:
Individuals who meet or exceed the established criteria as detailed in this posting are encouraged to send their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: Please mark: Server.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.taliskerclub.com/careers/