We’re looking for a high-quality leader in the kitchen who gets along great with people from all walks of life and excels in fast paced environments.
- Help lead a team of kitchen employees in a fast paced environment
- Work with the leaders in other departments to help create strategies for success through employee engagement and guest satisfaction.
- Maintains current and seasonal recipes for menu items
- Familiar with and enforces food safety and health guidelines
- Relays feedback of kitchen employees to department manager
- Provides input for creation of banquet, restaurant, and bar menus
- Completes daily food production sheets and other reports
- Checks all stations to ensure proper setup, cleaning, and take down before and after each shift.
- Provide employees with coaching and counseling to help them succeed and reach their fullest potential.
- Analyze business forecasts and maximize productivity by adjusting scheduling.
- Prepares and inspects food to maintain quality standards
- Assists in regular inventories of kitchen, restaurant, and lounge supplies
- Coordinate with the Sales, Catering, and Front Office departments to help provide flawless service to guests.
- Help recruit, hire and retain front office staff.
- Knowledge of local health and safety regulations
- Culinary degree or equivalent experience
- Four years progressive experience in high-volume kitchen
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule; long hours are sometimes required
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to create positive response to all situations
- Pass a background check.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected class. Our locations are drug-free and background check is required before employment begins. We participate in E-Verify and those who are ineligible to work in the United States will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected class. Background checks are also required before employment begins.
Visa Requirements: We participate in E-Verify and all candidates must be in possession of identification providing authorization to work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1968 (IRCA). This position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas.