Are you into epic mountain views and meeting people from all over the world? Join our team at the newest resort in Park City, Utah!
Black Rock Mountain Resort is a world-class four-season affordable luxury destination. Our inspired team is built on respect, hard work, and having fun.
If you want to work with a great team in the heart of the resort, apply today!
As a Banquet Server you will:
Provide prompt and courteous food and beverage service to banquet guests during banquet/catering functions ensuring guests’ satisfaction.
- Serves menu items to guests in a prompt and courteous manner and according to the banquet event order; times the service of courses to correspond with the dining pace of the guests.
- Performs pre- and post-shift side work; set-up, condiments, etc.
- Clears tables after service. Removes trays of dirty dishes, silverware and glassware to kitchen for cleaning.
- Responds to guest inquiries and special requests promptly to ensure guest satisfaction; notifies supervisor of guest complaints or unusual situations.
- Meet with Meeting Planners and confirm all the event details.
- Work well the Kitchen during to discuss and confirm required equipment and food for each function.
- Work with other departments such as Housekeeping, Front Desk and Engineering to coordinate cleaning, set up and break down of events.
- Ensure all banquet functions are completely set and ready to go 15 minutes prior to event start time listed on the banquet order.
- Prior experience as a banquet server.
- Must possess good attitude, attention to detail, and ability to work under pressure.
- Customer service Interpersonal communication
- Ability to read and write in English proficiently as well as having basic math skills and the ability to use a calculator.
- Must be 21 years of age and must possess Alcohol and Food Handlers cards.
- Work well on their own with minimal supervision.
- Able to carry trays with up to 10 plated meals on it when serving a plated meal.
- Well-groomed and professional appearance at all times.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of back of the house at all times.
- Able to work weekends, holidays, all shifts.
Most work tasks are performed indoors. Temperature is moderate and controlled by hotel environmental systems. Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill tasks. Must be physically able to lift and carry heavy trays and equipment as well as delicate china and glassware. Up to 50 lbs. Also, you must be physically able to walk without assistance on various surfaces for an extended period. This position requires manual dexterity, grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, and climbing.
HOURS & SCHEDULE:
- Weekends, weekdays and holidays
- Flexible schedule
- Days & hours may vary based on business needs.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.blackrockmountainresort.com/careers/