The Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown is seeking a motivated, detail-oriented team player who excels in the fast-paced environment of an upscale hotel.
- Create 100% guest satisfaction by providing Yes, I Can! genuine hospitality and by exceeding guest expectations.
- Make coffee & tea according to guest specifications.
- Assist with room service deliveries as necessary.
- Sell sundry items in gift shop.
- Maintain & operate a cash register for transactions.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Food Handler’s Permit Required.
- Competitive Wage
- Close to TRAX
- Free Employee Meals
- Free Employee Parking
- Great Benefits
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation and gender identity or any other protected class. Our locations are drug-free and pre-employment drug tests are required. Background checks are also required before employment begins. We participate in E-Verify and those who are ineligible to work in the United States will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected class. Background checks are also required before employment begins.
Visa Requirements: We participate in E-Verify and all candidates must be in possession of identification providing authorization to work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1968 (IRCA). This position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas.