Are you into epic mountain views and meeting people from all over the world? Join our team at the newest resort in Park City, Utah!
Black Rock Mountain Resort is a world-class four-season affordable luxury destination. Our inspired team is built on respect, hard work, and having fun. We are looking for an outgoing bartender to exceed guests’ expectations at our On The Rock’s bar in the heart of the resort.
Our ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, a positive attitude, and is a multi-tasker—someone who is passionate about hospitality and creating experiences. The resort and restaurant atmosphere is approachable and welcoming. We want our guests to have an overriding sense that they are in the exact right place at the exact right time.
If you want to work with a great team in the heart of the resort, apply today!
As a Bartender you will:
Prepare beverages for the customer in a prompt and courteous fashion while maintaining a high level of quality and consistency to ensure guest satisfactions
- Greets guests pleasantly as they approach the bar; promotes house drinks and utilizes upselling skills whenever possible to maximize revenues.
- Prepares beverages requested by customers or servers according to standard operating procedures establishing proper proportions and ingredients to control costs and provide a consistent product to the guests.
- Maintains clean an organized work areas to maximize efficiency; sets up the bar and back bar according to established procedures.
- Monitors guest behavior and guest alcohol consumption to determine when alcohol service to the guest should cease; notifies management of incidents involving excessive alcohol consumption or impaired condition of customers; checks identification whenever the age of a guest requesting an alcoholic beverage service is questionable.
- Verifies liquor inventory; correctly completes all requisition requirements and stores stock as per approved procedures. Obtains, counts and secures bartender’s bank; distributes and collects bar servers’ banks; documents cash distribution in register drawer.