We are looking for an enthusiastic bartender to provide an excellent guest drinking experience to join our team. The successful candidate will be able to mix and match ingredients in order to create classic and innovative drinks in accordance with customers’ needs and expectations! If this is you, please apply!
Prepare and service beverages for servers and guests in a speedy, efficient, friendly, and professional manner.
- Prepare drinks for the customers and servers
- Ensure that the proper materials and supplies are on hand, and talk to guests.
- Ensure that minors and intoxicated persons are not served alcoholic beverages. Act as the cashier for the servers when necessary.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the bar area through disposing of all waste, clearing and cleaning all glassware, and wiping down bar and preparation areas.
- Provide opening and closing inventory of spirits.
Experience – Prior bartending experience strongly preferred! Customer service experience preferred. Prior bartending experience strongly preferred!
Licenses or Certificates – Must be minimum age to serve alcohol and maintain required state permits to serve alcohol and food.
Schedule – must be able to work 3:00pm – 12:30am (generally, shift is 8 hours between 3pm and12am)
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Room Discounts
- Employee Food and Beverage Discounts
EEO: Driftwood Hospitality Management is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Compensation: $8/hour + Tips – Currently averaging $35+/hour with tips
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://careers.driftwoodhospitality.com/jobs/2053280-pm-bartender-3-00pm-12-30am