We’re hiring for a Breakfast Attendant at the Fairfield Inn by Marriott located in Draper. This position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 5:30-11am, 30-40 hours/week, with ability to work in housekeeping to get 40 hours. We offer a fun work environment, competitive pay, and great benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Employer Match, Paid Time Off starting on first day, free Life & Accident Insurance, great opportunities for growth and advancement, and awesome Marriott worldwide travel discounts.
Marriott and the Woodbury Group care about your safety where you work. We comply with Marriott brand standards and have adopted the “Commitment to Clean” program to ensure the safety of you and our guests.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities/ Essential Functions
Note: Per the Americans with Disabilities Act, essential functions are the basic job duties that an employee must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Responsible for the preparation, presentation and clean-up of the morning breakfast service; deliver prompt, friendly, and courteous service to guests; complete closing duties, including storing all reusable goods, breaking down goods, cleaning all equipment and areas; take inventory of food, beverages and supplies needed for each day; inspect the cleanliness and presentation of all dishes and silverware prior to use; maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day; dispose of used plates, utensils, napkins, and/or cups as necessary; remove and dispose of leftover food at the end of breakfast; perform other reasonable job duties as requested by supervisor.
- Customer service skills
- Prior food service experience a plus
- Basic knowledge of food/beverage preparation, service standards, guest relations and etiquette
- Must be neat, professional, and well-groomed
- Must be able to visually inspect area, compare observations to standards and correct deficiencies
- Ability to work weekends, and willing to work a varied schedule that may include evenings and nights
- Ability to stand, walk, and move around during entire shift
- Must have the ability to work with guests and respond immediately and accurately to their needs and requirements
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
Note: The above duties and qualifications may vary; incumbents may perform other related duties as assigned or needed