Breakfast Attendant position in Ogden, Utah
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides personalized service to all guests.
- Regularly communicates and converses with all guests.
- Prepares food and beverages according to recipe.
- Fully understands and complies with all food safety requirements.
- Sets up breakfast area before guests begin to arrive; displays the food and beverages in an organized and attractive manner according to brand standards/requirements.
- Efficiently replenishes buffet with food, beverages and/or supplies as needed.
- Maintains cleanliness of buffet area throughout the morning by reorganizing and tidying food area as necessary.
- Properly disposes of used plates, utensils, napkins and/or cups as necessary.
- May be responsible for keeping inventory stocked by ordering additional food and/or supplies as needed
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner; follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maintains regular attendance, is consistently on time, and observes prescribed work, break and meal periods in compliance with standards.
- Maintains high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include compliance with the dress code.
- Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
- Relevant related experience and/or training.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Must speak proficient English.
Equal access to programs, service, and employment is available to all persons. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital or veteran status, physical or mental disability, arrest record, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws. We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us know.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://apply.jobappnetwork.com/clients/15596/posting/7029978/en?city=Ogden&keywordsFilter=&utm_source=careerpage