Glenwild is a private members club located at Kimball Junction, Park City, just 25 minutes from Salt Lake City.
We are looking for professional, energetic bussers/food runners to join our experienced F&B staff.
As a busser/food runner, you must be friendly, outgoing and possess good communication skills. The member’s experience should be enjoyable and you play a major role in the overall picture.
The busser/food runner should be organized, able to think and act quickly and effectively while retaining self-composure; be member sensitive and possess a sense of timing required to handle the restaurant needs; and take pride in personal appearance while showing dedication to your job.
The Glenwild bussers/food runners are directly responsible for the Member’s and their guest’s satisfaction, in all food and beverage operations including dining, events and bar service. We need servers to provide friendly, knowledgeable and efficient service to the Members and their guests
Education and Experience:
- Strong knowledge of the following: English language; five star customer service; casual, fine dining and banquet food and beverage service.
- Food Safety (if not already acquired, will acquire upon employment)
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required; long hours standing and/or walking
- Medium work – Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects
- Unusual working conditions: May be scheduled nights, weekends, holidays and occasional overtime; may work indoors or outdoors.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately
- Must work well in stressful, high pressure situations
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure
- Employee leads by example, consistently conveying a positive attitude, passion and pride in your work
- Approach all encounters with members, guests and fellow employees in a gracious, attentive, courteous and service-oriented manner
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing proper attire and name tag when working
Glenwild is an EEO employer. All offers of employment with Glenwild are contingent on successful completion of a background check and E-Verification.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.applicantpro.com/j/1730047-79996