WildFin American Grill is looking for a qualified Chef candidate for our new Riverton Utah location at Mountain View Village opening in January 2023*.
*Must be available to begin training November 2022
WildFin American Grill is your casual and affordable neighborhood restaurant with a comfortable sense of contemporary style. WildFin’s Executive Chef’s use local, regional, organic, free range, wild, and sustainable ingredients including locally farmed produce, poultry and beef, wild seafood and local artisan bread. Our bar features a creative compliment of local microbrews, regional spirits and value driven wine list to compliment your dining experience. A comprehensive and ongoing training program with opportunity for advancement in a growing company awaits the best candidates in our industry. Our mission to be the first choice of our guests and our people through living the following values every day.
- We deliver handcrafted quality and great value
- We have fun and it shows
- Management and crew have ownership for their results
- We are clean and safe
- We hire the best and make them better
- We deliver the feeling of unexpected hospitality to our guests and crew
- We deliver can do guest driven service every time
- Minimum 2 years as a Chef in a high volume, full-service, scratch kitchen.
- Must be able to work days, nights and/or weekends.
- Must have strong leadership skills and abilities.
- Ability to manage, lead, train, and develop people
- Strong communication skills
- Must be dependable, reliable, and motivated.
- Ensures a clean and sanitary kitchen
- Assist in hiring, scheduling, training and career development of others within the kitchen team
- Ensures execution and consistency of high food quality and recipe adherence standards
- Responsible for kitchen cost control and administration
- Reviewing and evaluating all kitchen Team Members
- Competitive Salary with Quarterly Bonus potential (salary based on experience and track record of results $65,000- $75,000)
- 3 Weeks Accrued Annual PTO
- Medical/Vision/Dental benefits available immediately
- Food & Meal Benefits
- Development opportunities in a growing company
We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to consider the opportunities WildFin has to offer. We look forward to hearing from you.
Background check will be conducted. WildFin LLC is an equal opportunity employer
Learn more about us at wildfinamericangrill.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
Related Jobs (27)
Attendant – Food Runner/ Server Assistant – La Stellina on December 5, 2023 Part Time