Now Hiring – Smashburger Crew Members at SLC Airport! $15.00 – $15.50/hr @ Salt Lake City Int’l Airport! Join our team and receive a $200 Appreciation Bonus – available each month you work through September!!
What you get as a Crew Member for Smashburger:
- Free/discounted Meal during Shift from Shake Shack, Smashburger, California Pizza Kitchen, or Market Street Grill
- Free UTA or Parking Pass
- Paid Flex-time, Vacation time, and Holiday Pay
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision care and life insurance
- Plus more!
The Fast Food Attendant / Cashier is responsible for performing a variety of duties within a fast food / snack bar establishment which may include completing customer transactions, cleaning the food or stock areas, assisting in the kitchen area, and maintaining inventory; performing all other responsibilities assigned by management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the Store Manager.
- Greets customers and takes food order; provides information about menus; looks for opportunity to “up-sell” products.
- Operates cash register and receives payment from customer in cash or credit card, accurately counts and provides change to customers as required, and follows all HMS Host customer service and cash handling policies and procedures.
- Cleans and stocks work area.
- Assists in locating, reconciling, and verifying the accuracy of transactions and operate equipment with peripheral electronic data processing.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or cart.
- Assists with a variety of kitchen-related functions as needed.
- Receives inventory, moves and lifts food and beverage products and supplies; maintain a solid knowledge of product and services available in unit.
- Ensures proper food handling procedures are followed including wrapping, labeling, dating, stocking, storing, rotating and checking temperature of products.
- Cleans and sanitizes work station and equipment.
About HMSHost- A Great Place To Work & Great Work Life Balance
Visit HMSHost.com for more information and connect with HMSHost on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Global restaurateur HMSHost is a world leader in creating dining for travel venues. HMSHost operates in more than 120 airports around the globe and at more than 100 travel plazas in North America.
EOE | Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity | DFWP | Background checks will be required prior to beginning employment.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $15.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Night shift