The Back of House Crew will be responsible for ensuring that the restaurant is clean and presentable for winter dining guests. The position encompasses multiple areas of the mountain dining such as dishwashing and restroom cleaning.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining cleanliness in the dining room, to include bussing and cleaning tables, windows, floors.
- Responsible for trash and recycling removal and disposal.
- Cleaning and maintaining all public areas of the restaurant, bar and plaza to include snow removal.
- Help with snow removal from decks and tables
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing all dishes, cutlery, pots and pans and other kitchen equipment
- Responsible for ensuring that all dishes, cutlery and serving trays are cleaned and stocked to a sufficient level from the start of the business day until the end
- Operating sanitation programs to Mountain Dining standards
- Assisting the entire outlet is operating under HACCP guidelines
- Supporting company’s goals and values
- Responsible for cleaning restrooms including toilets, floors, sinks, counters, etc.
- Responsible for ensuring that restroom supplies are stocked including toilet paper, paper towels, soap, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to communicate English
- Ability to communicate in Spanish preferred
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Previous restaurant or customer service experience – Preferred